How to add Late Fees
- On Home Page Click Create Invoices icon
- Click on name of Tenant
- Property ID
- Accounts Recievable
- 6th of the month that the payment was late
- Late Fee
- Save and Close
Late Fee Policies:
- Rents are due by the 5th, Every rent that is not paid by the 5th gets a $50 late fee dated the 6th.
- The exception is people who pay to Union Bank using ACH, BUT if the ACH bounces they are charged a $35 bounced check fee and the $50 Late fee.
- If they owe a back balance they are charged a late fee on the overdue balance unless they are on an ACH payment plan. (If the payment plan deposits bounce they are charged a $35 bounced check fee and $50 Late fee. See #2)
- If they call the office to beg off the late fee Vera may waive it once per 12 month period.