Lease Documents

Here is what you need when you are doing a lease signing for a new tenant.

Lease two copies, sign two originals. One for you to keep and one for the tenant.

Deposit slips or ACH form

Move in move out sheet

Water form to put water in tenants name (most cities do not require this)

Lead form if home is older than 1976

Business card (magnet optional)

Meter readings